Thursday, November 10, 2005

i got the need...

 


hey guys. ever since i have learned to put pictures in my blogs (with the assistance of this 'picasa' program), i have felt the need to put in a picture into every blog. a picture is worth a million words, so that means i don't have the pressure to write out this whole long entry. since my digital camera battery is dead, and the charger is located in astoria, ny... i don't have any recent pictures except pictures of me going to a wedding this past weekend. there are some fun pics, but none with a good story that i can think of. who knows, maybe i'll think of one a month from now. so, i have resorted to using GOOGLE image search. i typed in the word AWESOME, and this was my first hit. enjoy... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that . . . was AWESOME!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger rena said...

that looks like my cleo-tis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home